Sunday, February 23, 2014

Support

10:49 PM (CD4)

I want to first say ... GO CANADA! What a game and congratulations to all of our athletes! Great games this year and such a great way to wrap it all up!

So, I don't have much to report other that I posted my blog to Facebook and the response was great. I really have a lot of great people in my life and a lot of support. I didn't forget that, but it really made me see that I am not alone in this and that I am a part of a much larger community than I realized.

I've read and heard a lot of successes, but the road to success was that of bumps, curves, roadblocks and potholes. It makes me really happy to know that with a lot of heartache comes great joy and that maybe a tougher road traveled means you appreciate what you have or end up getting so much more.

I think that's how I'll choose to look at this from now on :)

So to everyone that read my blog so far and to those that reached out, I thank you so much. It's more motivation to keep going!

Night all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Support is always needed - I didn't tell my family for many years. Some of them still do not know! Good luck on your cycle - We're pretty close in our days! I'm just a few ahead. Again, good luck and tons of baby dust!